DES MOINES – Today, the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) learned of 107 additional positive cases for a total of 3,748 positive cases and an additional 522 negative tests for a total of 24,496 negative tests to date, which includes testing reported by the State Hygienic Lab and other labs.
The IDPH reported an additional seven deaths, 272 hospitalized, and 1,428 recoveries.
According to the IDPH the additional seven deaths came from the following counties.
- Black Hawk County: two older adults (61-80 years).
- Linn County: One middle-age adult (41-60 years).
- Muscatine County: One middle-age adult (41-60 years) and one older adult (61-80 years).
- Tama County: One middle-age adult (41-60 years).
- Woodbury County: One older adult (61-80 years).
The state of Iowa has released an updated dashboard on www.coronavirus.iowa.gov updated daily to include comprehensive tracking of COVID-19 in Iowa. The new dashboard includes cases, deaths, and tests conducted in each county. The state now provides demographic information not previously provided as well as Iowa’s epidemiological curve.