MUSCATINE, Iowa–The Muscatine Community School District is participating in the early Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided, at a first come, first serve basis, at the sites and times as follows starting Monday, March 23rd:
- Franklin Elementary School, 210 Taylor Ave
- Jefferson Elementary School, 403 E 9th St
- Madison Elementary School, 1820 1st Ave
- Ripley’s Mobile Home Park, Hwy 61
- M&W Mobile Home Park, Hwy 61
- Cedar Park, 2002 Logan St
- Salvation Army, 1000 Oregon Ave
Look for the signs!
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
- (2) fax: (202) 690-7442
- (3) email:[email protected]
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.