- This event has passed.
Entry Deadline: Muscatine SWCD Poster Contest
April 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2021 POSTER CONTEST
HEALTHY FORESTS = HEALTHY COMMUNITIES
- At the local level, all poster entries should be sent to your local conservation district.
- Only digital posters (photographs or scanned copies of the hand drawn posters in a JPEG format) will be accepted at the national level. Photographs must be clear and well-framed. Please not that your local and state poster contest organizer may or may not accept digital posters and may or may not have certain poster size requirements.
- The 2021 theme “Healthy Forests = Healty Communities” must be included on the front side of each poster.
- Each entry for the national contest must be submitted to NACD with an entry form to be eligible for judging. The form must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian.
- Only official state poster contest sponsors can submit entries for the national contest. Entries must be emailed by December 1, 2021 to [email protected]
The Poster Contest is open to all public, private
and home schooled students in grades K – 12.
Poster Contest entries are reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Conservation message (50 percent) (Poster uses correct theme)
Visual effectiveness (30 percent)
Originality (10 percent) and Universal appeal (10 percent)
Local awards and recognition will be given.
State winners will be eligible for NACD’s National Poster Contest and monetary prizes.
- April 23, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Events
- Muscatine Soil and Water Conservation
- (563) 263-7944 Ext 3
- Muscatine, IA 52761 United States + Google Map