Muscatine ‘Lights the Night #BLUE’ in honor of World Diabetes Day which is celebrated annually on November 14 which is Dr. Frederick Banting’s birthday, the co-discover of insulin in 1921!
537 million people world-wide are impacted by diabetes. Closer to home, there over 286,000 Iowans impacted.
We want to THANK the following for helping bring awareness to diabetes by shining their lights #BLUE from Nov. 13 – Nov.15:
– Norbert Beckey Bridge (Muscatine Power and Water)
– MPW Water Tower (Musco Lighting)
– Muscatine Riverfront & the Muscatine Soccer Complex (Muscatine Parks and Recreation & City of Muscatine, Iowa – City Government)
– Hotel Muscatine (Muscatine Downtown Investors, LLC)
– Point Above Properties (aka Medical Arts Bldg. corner of E. 2nd St. & Sycamore) Brad Bark