Happy Wellness Wednesday from Nutrition Coach, Autumn Schultz! At Impact Fitness & Nutrition, I work with you to create individualized plans based on your goals and provide support every step of the way. Most people who start our nutrition coaching program have never had the level of ongoing support that our program provides.
Now you might be wondering, what does a nutrition coach do? Together we will develop short term and long term goals and create a custom program for you with the action steps that will help you achieve your goals. Impact focuses on a single holistic habit approach to achieve your goals focusing on the six pillars: nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress, lifestyle, and support. As your nutrition coach, I’ll be doing weekly check-ins to see how you are doing with your habit focus. Adjustments will always happen within coaching to help you stay on track.
Also, I provide hundreds of easy and simple recipes for you to choose from with a variety from breakfast, lunch, dinner, and meals in-between! There’s no such thing as a diet or restrictions in my nutrition coaching. I’ll help you realize the importance of food and how just exercise and nutrition won’t be the only habits you need to help you achieve your goals. Accountability is the baseline of a healthy lifestyle, and you won’t be on this journey alone.
By the end of the day ask yourself these questions:
- Did you drink at least 60 ounces of water today? That’s at least eight cups of water!
- Did you eat three balanced meals? Not sure what that is? I’ll teach you!
- Did you move for at least 30 minutes today? Walking each day has incredible benefits!
- Did you go outside today and enjoy the fresh air?
- Did you take time for yourself? This is one of my favorite topics to help with!
- Did you disconnect from technology for at least 30 minutes?
If you struggled with answering yes to any of these questions, reach out to me today for a free nutrition introduction so I can help you create a healthier lifestyle and add simple habits to your daily routine. I look forward to working with you!
Know Your Impact Athletes!