MUSCATINE, Iowa–Leadercast, the leadership development company that propels the growth of leaders worldwide through transformative video content, has partnered with the Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce and Industry to bring Leadercast 2020—Ripple Effect digital leadership conference to the leaders of Muscatine on Thursday, Oct. 15. Attendees will view the digital conference in person at The Palms Theatre. Learn more about the event at https://muscatine.com/leadercast/.
Those in attendance will take home the barrier-breaking leadership lessons of soccer legend Abby Wambach, Emmy-nominated digital marketing guru Randi Zuckerberg, global influencer and entrepreneur Radha Agrawal, Paralympian Bonnie St. John, Fast Company Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta, and best-selling author Tiffany Dufu.
Speakers will present on the following topics:
● Revealing and unifying team strengths with U.S. soccer legend Abby Wambach.
● Radha Agrawal’s blueprint for cultivating a community of thriving leaders.
● Using unique Silicon Valley-inspired insights to pivot current leadership practices with Emmy-nominated digital marketing guru Randi Zuckerberg.
● Sparking breakthrough performances in any organization with Paralympian Bonnie St. John.
● Mastering business interruptions with the “next normal” mentality by Fast Company Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta.
● Attaining best-selling author Tiffany Dufu’s actionable advice for leading with clarity and prioritization for what matters most in achieving business success in today’s climate.
This event will deliver the toolkits and inspiration that leaders need to level up their skills and achieve their professional goals, regardless of their industry. To join the movement to become a leader worth following, attend Leadercast 2020—Ripple Effect digital leadership conference on Thursday, Oct. 15 by visiting https://muscatine.com/event/leadercast-2020-ripple-effect