MUSCATINE, Iowa–Leadership Muscatine celebrated the graduation of the class of 2019-2020 June 24 at the Rendezvous. The Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce & Industry (GMCCI) and Muscatine Community College (MCC) co-sponsor the leadership program, which started in 1988.
This year’s class consisted of 21 participants from various employers in Muscatine. The GMCCI and MCC would like to thank area employers for their continued support of the Leadership Muscatine program as they develop tomorrow’s leaders for a better Muscatine!
Group and individual projects this year included Riverside Park Amphitheater, Muscatine Art Center classroom project, Muscatine Recreational Trail Fitness System, Kent Stein Appreciation Day, Muscatine County Clover Kids Leader, Rebuilding Together Board Membership, Active Killer Training Resources, and Muscatine High School Athletic Department Assistance.
Participants of this year’s class:
- Gregory Bock, The Salvation Army.
- Blaine Booth, The HON Company.
- Jakob Bower, Retirement Resource Group.
- Allen Cole, Temp Associates.
- Jane Harpole, Kent Corporation.
- Hashem Jaber, Bayer.
- Erika Hayes, UnityPoint Health – Trinity Muscatine.
- Winnie Lam, Grain Processing Corporation.
- Anna Masengarb, UnityPoint Health Trinity Muscatine.
- Adam Miller, First National Bank.
- Brian Morgan, Carver Pump.
- Michael Ochsner, Bayer.
- Erik Reed, Muscatine Power & Water.
- Rachel Reed, Muscatine Power & Water.
- Matt Scherrer, Grain Processing Corporation.
- Bailey Schober, the HON Company.
- Greg Slonka, Muscatine Power & Water.
- Lori Snyder, Kent Corporation.
- Rey Sotelo, Muscatine Power & Water.
- Caitlin Taylor, Carver Pump.
- Morgan Thorson, Family Eye Center.
Congratulations Class of 2019-2020! Thank you for your hard work this past year and your future involvement in making Muscatine a great play to live, work, and play!